Friday

Research, Tick Magazine

Amazing cover or whaaat! Its from tick magazine (think the link is private until it launches) and features Paul Griffiths, designer/creator of clothes brand Babycakes, made from cassette! I can't tell if it's digital manipulation or whattttt cause there are no hq versions on the internet, or even about the magazine itself cause it hasn't launched yet, it is launching online though on the 1st of November, and will be available in physical copies soon after.

On the note of babycakes actually I might as well pop some of their stuff on, this is the front of a flyer/menu from one of their parties. I like the colour/font use on here. This is really easy to create in photoshop but I think if I was handed that it would be something I would actually read. The drinks sound nice as well ;)

No comments: