Friday

A few music video's...

Vampire Weekend - Oxford Comma


This was filmed in one shot, which makes it so amazing. End of.

Friendly Fires - Paris

Includes some of my favourite things. Dodgy effects carried out well, geometric shapes, playful lighting and Friendly Fires.

Friendly Fires - Skeleton Boy


Oh dear I'm gonna have to watch every one of their video's now. This one's amazing, I can't believe I haven't seen it until now.

Metronomy - A thing for me


Amazing. A,maze,zing.

Two Door Cinema Club - I Can Talk


This is exactly what I imagined for this song and more.

Lady Gaga - Alejandro


I'm a bit on the fence with this. As much as I love Lady Gaga, her music, her video's.. I just can't decide on this. The styling is amazing. But there's something cringeworthy about parts of the video, like in the scenes where she's looking out the window and it seems really tense, but all she does is move the panels covering her eyes. I think for all the sublimal messages etc. in the rest of the video, the start should have been more effective. Also, those shoes that look like hooves are god awful.

No comments: