Sunday

Rundance

I went to the Rundance filming with a few other students today, which was good/strange/fun. It was strange to be up and about at 9 this morning after a night out (ouch) but I'm so glad I did it. I really enjoyed the filming more than I thought I would and it's made me more excited for the coursework. Also got chatting to the woman behind the promotion side of it and it turns out she's running a charity fashion show at Baa Bar and invited me to film that too. Really excited about that and so glad I got out of bed rather than feel sorry for myself all day.
Also for the Malac script I'm on the hunt for locations. So far it's looking like my basements going to be the setting (pics on the way) I'm excited to get stuck in and I'm meeting my group tomorrow to discuss everything in more detail.

No comments: