Monday

Update

Bit of an update on whats been going on - filmed for 'Tea' on Thursday. The day started pretty hectic but got better as we went along. We stuck to our timetable quite well and got the majority of the shots done. We're filming more over this week for atmosphere shots of Lee Rosy's so hopefully only a few hours of filming. I'm editing so it's on me really in the next few weeks. Going into uni tomorrow to capture the film then going to go home and get together a list of shots etc. also going to grab the story board from Dave so I can get stuck in. As I've got a pretty decent set up at home I was hoping to do most of the editing there rather than at uni cause those computers are soooo unreliable. I did a bit of editing in the MALac and I really enjoyed it so quite looking forward to this part.

No comments: