Sunday



Metronomy - She Wants
Directed by Jul & Mat (www.juletmat.fr)

I like this video for its simplicity which makes for interesting viewing, as immediately you realise that what you're watching is being played backwards, however I didn't expect the scenes to turn, and I really liked this approach. The video itself feels like a continued, darker version of the bands previous video for A Thing For Me. Also the QR code featured as a poster within the video leads to a link to download the song for free, which is really clever and innovative as I haven't heard of that being done before.



Creep - Days
Directed by Warren Fischer

I love this video just for the effects used within it alone, alot of them would be so easy to recreate which I really want to try to do, I especially like the shots of the band members where they're covered in glitter. The mood of this video is perfect, trippy and dark.

No comments: