Wednesday

Title sequence ideas

I want to take quite an illustrative route in my title sequence and avoid using film where possible. One idea I've had through browsing the internet is to create a large illustration which tells the story of Robin Hood or has objects relating to the story and filming it panning down/across. Using as little effects in post production as possible.



Another idea I've had to create a book which features the credits/objects etc and film the book being flicked through, like the beggining of Shrek, where the story is introduced through a storybook. However I'd like to take a more photographic/illustrative approach and possibly create an interactive book and film someone using it.


Rethink Scholarship at Langara 2010 Call for Entries from Rory O'Sullivan and Simon Bruyn on Vimeo.



Projection is also something I'm interested in, although I don't know how I would go about this. I'd like to project illustrations or stop animations onto the walls of Nottingham castle for example, or on a textured surface as this is just an idea and I don't know if you'd be able to get permission to project on the castle. & film the projections to create a title sequence.


No comments: