Thursday

Ideas for Simulated Client Brief


WORDS from Everynone on Vimeo.


Made by Everynone (in Collaboration with WNYC's Radiolab & NPR)

Directed by Daniel Mercadante & Will Hoffman


A short film by Everynone made up of clips of everyday situations. Thought provoking, it makes the audience think about what they are watching as each clips flows into the next, linking different meanings and descriptions for the same words, then flowing on to others. Below shows the film recreated using existing YouTube videos.


Re:WORDS from Everynone on Vimeo.



Watching these and the other films created by Everynone have really helped me in getting a direction I'd like to take with the project for the Nottingham Trent Alumni. I'm hoping to focus more on which part of the Alumni I'd like to advertise and hopefully start to think of some shots. Originally I was going to focus on the donating side, possibly with a thank you film or showing where the money went to, however in my tutorial Danny suggested that this may work well with the cancer research part of the donation scheme.


No comments: